WISHLIST 2: MAKE UP

So here's a few products that I really want to get. Most of them I haven't even tried but reading all the reviews and watching vloggers talking about them and how fabulous they are I have to consider buying them!



NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - £32

I am a little bit torn both ways with this foundation. I have never tried it before and I don't know if I really want to. Here's the thing, every review I've seen and every vlogger on YouTube recommend it. They look flawless using this foundation but it is a little bit pricey so I am scared of trying it just in case I love it and I can't live without it. A bit extreme, I know, but I know myself and when I like something a lot I can't just be happy with anything less!

Illamasqua Cream Blusher  Promise - £21.50

As I've mentioned before I absolutely love this blusher. It's quite pricey so I can't buy it as often as I'd like. I had the Dixie shade before and I am dying to try this Promise colour, it just looks sooo pretty! <3

ELF Eyebrow Kit - £3.99

In my last empties post I talked about this eyebrow kit and how it's always out of stock. Yes, it still out of stock and that's why it's in my wishlist.

MAC Viva Glam lipstick by Miley Cyrus - £15,50

I love MAC lipsticks and I don't have near enough of them as I'd want so I think on my next trip to town I am gonna get this lipstick, the colour looks so intense and I love the fact that the money goes into helping people with HIV/AIDS all over the world.

SMASHBOX Double Exposure Palette - £37

So a couple of days ago I attended to a Smashbox Blogger event in Cardiff and the lovely ladies in there showed us their newest product: the Double Exposure Palette. It's a 14 shadow palette that can make up to 28 shadows if used with water. There was a little demonstration and I must say they convinced me straight away that I need one of this in my life. The colours are lovely and warm and the final result was amazing!


As you can see most of this products are rather expensive and aren't easy to afford when you're saving for a wedding and constantly skint but hey oh, a girl can dream yeh?
Have you tried any of these? Would you recommend any? x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.