WISHLIST 1: STRIPES AND PASTELS

I can feel spring coming, it's nearly here and I couldn't be any more excited! Spring is definitely my favorite season of the year. I love everything about it (except the hay fever), the light colours and the bright sun without the excruciating heat of the summer. I'm always very aware of my fat arms too so it's nice wearing a blazer or a light jacket so hide them and not being hot!
Here's my wishlist for this year's spring. As you can see, there's quite a few New Look items here but I couldn't help it, I'm just loving NL at the moment! Loads of pretty stripes and pastels, how can you not love it?!


NEW LOOK ¦¦ RIVER ISLAND ¦¦ H&M

1. Blue Stripe Collarless Coat £24.99 - New Look
2. Shell Pink Crepe Split Front Midi Skirt £14.99  - New Look
3. White Copenhagen Roll Sleve T-shirt £7.99 - New Look
4. White and Navy Stripe Trim Oversized Floppy Hat £9.99  - New Look
5. Beige Fringe and Chain Chunky Sole Plimsolls £40 - River Island
6. Ankle Lenght Trousers (jeans) £24.99 - H&M
7. Parisian White Stripe Print High Neck Sleeveless Swing Top £14.99  - New Look
8. Shell Pink Crepe Blazer £27.99  - New Look

What do you think of all New Look new arrivals? Have you got or do you want any of these items above? 

:)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours. Loving stripes at the mo but hadn't though to put them with these colours x

    www.seeonebuyone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on www.theworldaccordingtojess.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Thank you! Will do it in the next couple of days <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.