Wedding Series 2: Hair Styles

As you might know, I am getting married in six months in a beautiful watermill in the middle of nowhere. Just so you get an idea, our wedding is very rustic, laid back and simple and so it's my dress. I'm not gonna get into too much detail with my dress as Jac will probably read this but it's very bohemian and so I want the hair to be 'effortless' looking if that makes sense? I also want a couple of flowers (our flowers are little daisies) and I don't want it all down because you wouldn't be able to see the beautiful back of the dress.

I've 'pinned' a few hair styles that I absolutely love and I was hoping you lovely readers could maybe help me decide one? All these are from Pinterest.

bridal hair styles  Perfect hairstyle for a romantic, relaxed #wedding day look! {Blooming Beauty by Cammy}

Get NYE Ready With 3 Hair Tutorials From Lindsey Pengelly! | Free People Blog #freepeople  brides of adelaide magazine - secret garden wedding - hair

Loose updo with a braid and flowers, beautiful!  Photography from Jessica Christine Photography  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/texas-weddings/austin/2014/02/07/book-lover-wedding-ideas/  So pretty

Dutch Fishtail  Beautiful tossled wedding hair adorned with a floral garland

   Flawless Shakespeare inspired wedding details. Captured By: Alyssa Marie Photography #weddingchicks  http://www.weddingchicks.com/2014/07/15/shakespeare-inspired-wedding-ideas/

So what do you think of these hair styles? Which one would you chose? Which one do you absolutely love? Do you have any other photos that might help me decide? 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous. Love the very first one x

    www.seeonebuyone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful, I love all of them apart from the longer plaits! :) Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joer, Montse, lo pones dificil! I love all of them!! Really, I'm looking at them trying to choose one but I can't decide... Me gustan los que son recogidos-recogidos, if that makes sense. Sobre todo si dices que quieres que no tapen la parte de atrás del vestido.

    Six months! Only 6 months!

    I still don't have a dress myself and I must have one before June for my cousin's wedding (gonna use the same one, sorry...). Since you say it's going to be quite the bohemian/laid back type of wedding —which I love the idea of, btw— I've been looking for something freepeople-esque... No luck yet. The actual free people ones are too expensive... Argggg, no sé pa' que te cuento mis penas xDDD

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.