UPDATES - NEW TEMPLATE

I know, I know. I've been rubbish lately, I've completely rejected my blog and I have no excuse! So first of all I apologize for not posting for over three months (it's embarrassing). I was crazy busy with work during Christmas time and planning the wedding has taken over most of my free time. However, I never stopped reading all my favorite blogs and I have even discovered some amazing new ones that I do check constantly!

Since October (gosh, that was my last post!), I have been promoted in work, we've found an amazing flat to move in in July, booked our honeymoon and last but not least I've picked my wedding dress! It's all so exciting at the moment and I could not be happier! Things seem to be slowing down at the moment and I have a week off next week so I decided to get my bum into gear and sort the blog out! I have created a blog monthly plan and I'm sticking to it! <3

So if you're nice enough to forgive me for being so bad at this please visit again soon as there will be a lot of new post coming!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.