My recent Empties



Illamasqua Cream Blusher - £21.50

I don't normally spend this much money on a blusher but I must say that it was a very very good buy. I got it last year when I had my tax rebate as a little gift for myself and it's last me until now, so nearly 12 months! Surely I don't use it every single day but still I have used it quite a lot! It's a cream blusher which means you don't have to use too much product in one go.
If I could afford it more often I'd definitely buy it again.


N7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion - £9.50

So, this is the third bottle I bought of this heavenly lotion. I adore it, it smells so good and I feel so clean after I've used it! My taking off my make up routine consists in make up wipes first and then this N7 lotion. Make up wipes don't completely clean your face so this lotion helps get rid off the rest. I can't get enough of this cream. I have very dry skin around my forehead area and quite oily skin everywhere else and this seems to have help a lot with both. I must admit that I use this daily before going to bed, when I wake up and before applying make up (I use it as a moisturizer)  and my face feels a lot softer and hydrated than before I started using it. A bottle lasts me around 2-3 months so for a tenner I think it's a great buy, specially if you use it as much as I do!

Rimmel Mascara Scandaleyes Retro Glam - £6.99

This is by far one of the best mascaras I've ever tried for under £10. It make my eyes pop so much! It's quite thick so it makes my lashes look a lot fuller and longer. I just love it. I have been using the same one for a couple of years and I don't change it very often so this is for me a 100% buy again.

MaxFactor Colour Correction Stick - £8.99

I love MaxFactor foundation and I only came across this CC stick when there was an offer of 3x2 in Boots a while ago. I decided to purchase this stick because as I've mentioned before I have quite a lot of redness in my skin. This stick is very lightweight and blends easily. It definitely does a good job neutralizing redness and I have got it twice again since the first time.

Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit - £3.99

I am yet to find an eyebrow gel as good as this one for this price. It's good for defining the eyebrow and filling it. The bad thing about this, it's pretty much always out of stock. I always buy two or three kits at the same time because it's very hard to get them!

Rimmel Match Perfection Fix'n'Perfect Primer - £6.99

I really like this primer. Although it's quite heavy before applying it once it's in your face is very light and smooth. It smells really nice too and it makes my skin super soft. I wear it pretty much every day and my only complain is the bottle is quite little and I get through it in less than a month.


I absolutely love every single one of my empties this month. I would buy them again in a heart beat and I can't see many cons in any of them. Have you tried any of these? Would you? Which one's your favorite?


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, I've heard so much good stuff about it, it looks amazing! Great post, I love reading other people's empties, because if someone's used up a product it must mean that it's good!

    xx Susan
    Growing Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that No7 Cleanser myself and love it! I have ran out too and I am missing it so much!! It is so good at removing makeup!! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.