HAPPY SUNDAY GUEST POST!


As some of you might know, I only just started this blog a few days ago.
Since even before I started it, I’ve spent hours looking for tips, ideas and suggestions about how to write a good post, photographs, layouts, social media, and everything else blog-related. I feel like I am learning but I figured out the best way to learn is to learn from youReading your blogs every day inspires me, seeing how you write and how you express yourself helps me to have a better understanding in blogging so I have decided that it would be a great way to learn directly from you and offer a ‘Sunday Guest Post’ spot.

Guest posting is a great way to meet other bloggers, create new friendships, learn and improve.
I am offering a spot on my blog for different bloggers every Sunday. You may write about anything you like, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, tips, etc. The topic is all up to you!

I promise to promote as much as if it was my own and link the post directly to your blog and other social media sites. Hopefully this will help both you and me getting new people to visit our blogs.

If you’d like to write a guest post on my blog please contact me via e-mail (thatssomontse@gmail.com) and leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you very soon.
In the e-mail you should mentione the following:

  • -          Why do you want to write a guest post on my blog?
  • -          Why should you have the Sunday spot?
  • -          What would you write about?
  • -          How long would you take you to write it? (days, one week, two weeks…)
  • A link to your blog and twitter.

The Sunday Guest Post writer will be contacted back with a date and the post should be submitted to me via e-mail again. When you submit the post please think of a post title and attach any photographs that it might content. 

I am very looking forward to having you on my blog! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.