BEAUTY TAG - THIS OR THAT

If you know me you'll know how much I love anything to do with make up (two big drawers full of it proves it!) so I thought it'd be fun to fill this in and maybe you guys can get to know my preferences a little bit. So here it goes:

Blush or Bronzer?

Bronzer. Since I bought the MAC bronzer powder I barely use blush!

Lip gloss or Lipstick?

Without a doubt, lipstick.

Chapstick or Lip Butter?

I am not a fan of either but I'd chose lip butter if I had to.

Matte or Sparkle eyeshadows?

It depends on the ocassion. I use mostly matte tho.

Gel, liquid, cream or pencil liner?

Pencil.

Foundation or Concealer?

Foundation.

Liquid or Powder foundation?

Liquid, powder foundation doesn't seem to work on me.

Neutral or statement eye?

Neutral. I am a lipstick girl so I tend to keep my eyes pretty simple.

Pressed or loose shadows?

Pressed

Waterproof or non-waterproof?

Waterproof. You never know when you're gonna jump in a pool.

Brushes, sponges or fingers?

I seem to be addicted to brushes. 

Powder, cream or liquid highlighters?

I have only tried cream highlighters.


How about you? Which one would you chose?

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.